The Senior Specialist Group Chapters have many professional who would like to share educational information in their areas of specialty. We speak on a wide range of topics concerning issues related to seniors and their families.
If you would like one or more of our Senior Specialists to speak just fill out the form and you will be contacted by a representative of the Foundation for Senior Services to plan the speaking engagement. You can also check our calendar under "Educational Events
" and see if we are speaking in your area soon.
If you have a particular question to ask just go to the "Ask A Senior Specialist A Question?
" and fill out the form. We generally will respond in 24 hours from electronic form communications!
Some speaking topics we cover!
Advance Planning Considerations
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts
- Funeral & Memorial Services
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Life Insurance
- Real Estate & Wealth Retention
Caregiver Support & Education
- Caring for Seniors w/Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Diabetes & Other Chronic Diseases
- Grief & Bereavement Counseling
- Having Your Senior’s Information Accessible & In One Place (Database Admin)
- Stress Reduction & Psychological Services
Care Management for Seniors
- Advantages of Care Management & Transitional Care
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
- Home Health Services & Understanding the Differences
- Nuts & Bolts of Home Care
- When to Use Hospice & Palliative Care
Financial Planning & Wellness for Seniors
- Fraud Prevention & Senior Scam
- Estate Planning & Money Managements
- How can an Elder Law Attorney & Advocate Help?
- Real Estate Holdings & Rental Income
- Reverse Mortgage as Part of Your Financial Plan
- What You Should Know About Annuities, Insurance, Mortgages, Trusts & Wills
Government Benefits for Seniors
- Medicare/Medicaid Plans, Services & Benefits
- Veterans Aid & Attendance
- What Changes to Anticipate
Health & Wellness for Seniors
- Bone Health & Balance Made Easy
- Early Detection & Medical Screening is Key to Prevention
- Exercise, Yoga & Fitness Programs to Stay Active
- Heart Health & After Stroke Planning
- Medication Management & Education
- Mental Wellness & Stress Reduction Techniques
- Mobile Physician & Dental Services
- Nutrition & Detoxification for Seniors
- Senior Sexuality
Hobbies, Activities & Resources for Seniors
- Community Resources, Discounts & Directories
- Entertainment & Events
- Gardening, Painting & Other Classes
- Reading ‐ Online Magazines & Books
- Computer Training for Older Adults
Housing Considerations for Seniors
- Do I Stay Put in My Home?
- Home Modifications, Downsizing & De‐Cluttering & Finding Hidden Treasures
- Home Safety & Emergency Planning
- Housing Placement Options
- Leveraging Real Estate, Re-Financing & Reverse Mortgage Options
- Prepare Your Home for Sale with Ease